A variety of compilations compiled by the perverts and psychotics of the STS seas.

Nov 1, 2012

Curse of the black Pharaoh - Halloween special

This started as my entry for the 29th volume of the ten songs series, but soon took a life of its own, like most good dead things do near Halloween. To make a long story short, this is the soundtrack to one of my favorite horror/fantastic short stories (Curse of the black Pharaoh, by Lin Carter), a story with mummys, ancient rites, detectives and damsels in distress. I really hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed doing it.

61mn long, 19 tracks. I've changed all the titles to reflect a moment in the story, but anyone able to give me the complete list of works these come from gets an extra internet cookie. a few are pretty evident...

>>>Download<<<
Pass: LeDoc

No comments:

Post a Comment